Sunday, February 26, 2012

Environmental and Energy Problems help?!?

I am doing a project for school on the the Environmental and Energy Policy that Obama has started.... I have to find the problems with the environment that Obama is trying to fix, but I am having a really hard time so could I get some good websites that have some good information please?Environmental and Energy Problems help?!?Just Google a few keywords. I did and up came plenty of choices.

We are ALL having problems with the Obama "environmental Plan"

Check out Green Peace and Drilling for oil off shore of the U S . Just for giggles, check out the problems with the logging industry, oh, don't forget to find out info the local "controlled burns"

Please do not get caught up in the Global Warming debate. That us only a "big issue" so we don't look at the real problems.

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment