Monday, February 20, 2012

According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?

http://vhemt.org/ecodepthgauge.pdf



Personally, I'm either Hip Deep or Deep entirely out of my own accord, but I am very hostile toward the asinine Deeper belief and anything below it, the level of concern that I am at makes the most sense. And no, the belief that Humans have as much right to live on Earth as wildlife does not automatically condone environmental problems such as pollution, overpopulation, etc. Please try to understand that.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?I am only knee deep in. I believe humans have a right to live as much as animals and plants, yes, BUT I do not condone the ways we try to live our lives (almost always at the expense of plants and animals).According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?I'm Deep.



I don't really think there would be many people who advocate for the deepest beliefs. It seems to be kind of a joke to me.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?I would destroy every animal tree and plant a infinite times to save humanity but that just wouldn't work would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment