Monday, February 20, 2012

I want 2 write a leeter to my frnd regarding ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS..pllz guide me?

plzz frnds guide me ....i hv to submit it tomorrow plzz reply fastI want 2 write a leeter to my frnd regarding ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS..pllz guide me?1. Go to school and ask on how you can be a better speller.



2. Start the report with a question. It might be "If you had a choice, would you pick all of the money in the world, or the world itself?". Or maybe start with a fact. "Did you know that by the year 2050, more than a million speices of plants and animals will become exitnicted by global warming?". Then talk about how global warming is bad in general. Give three reasons why people should stop global warming or how they can reduce global warming.



3. When starting your paragraphs, use transitions like "First off", "Would you like global warming to..." or "Lastly".





There. Hope I helped.I want 2 write a leeter to my frnd regarding ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS..pllz guide me?Well you're probably not going to write a very good letter using words like "leeter" "plzz" and "frnds".

No comments:

Post a Comment