Monday, February 20, 2012

According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?

http://vhemt.org/ecodepthgauge.pdf



Personally, I'm either Hip Deep or Deep entirely out of my own accord, but I am very hostile toward the asinine Deeper belief and anything below it, the level of concern that I am at makes the most sense. And no, the belief that Humans have as much right to live on Earth as wildlife does not automatically condone environmental problems such as pollution, overpopulation, etc. Please try to understand that.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?I'm an environmentalist and let me say I support some sort of birth control to prevent human populations from growing out of control. However those VHEMT fellows are insane.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?A bunch of extremist nutjobs, the VHEMT. Why would you give their website free advertising like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment