Monday, February 20, 2012

According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?

http://vhemt.org/ecodepthgauge.pdf



Personally, I'm either Hip Deep or Deep entirely out of my own accord, but I am very hostile toward the asinine Deeper belief and anything below it, the level of concern that I am at makes the most sense. And no, the belief that Humans have as much right to live on Earth as wildlife does not automatically condone environmental problems such as pollution, overpopulation, etc. Please try to understand that.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?Deep. I have to agree with you an being hostile towards people who think human life should be exterminated. It seems either people think we are above nature or below, but very few of us see that we are actually a part of it and should take care of our enviroment because of that.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?
I'm knee deep.



However, I might be hip deep, because I've read that in some countries, families will have 8 girls to try to get one boy. That to me is wrong; because of overpopulation.



There is no doubt that the world needs to over haul industrial waste standards.



Mankind has heated the planet and beetles have infested some of the most pristine forests on our home earth. In the Area of Aspen, Colorado, a battle was fought with the tree beetles, and there was a small victory against the beetles.



There is a saying: There is no time like the present. However, there is also another saying: The Golden rule, he who has the gold makes the rules-which shouldn't be.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?Shallow (edit re-read)



If God is real (and He is)

He will make a new heaven and a new earth





And even if God wasn't

The earth would survive manAccording to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?
I'm apparently knee deep.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?Deep. I think that we should protect what we have but I do not think that anything has more of a right to survive/exist than anything else.
Deep, possibly Deeper.According to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?
Post in Environment section
For me hip deepAccording to this gauge, how deep are your environmental beliefs?
I fall around the Deep area.
Deep. If it is here it has a right to exist.
I forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment