Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is the cause of littering related to human values and environmental ethics?

I am working on an assignment that asks me to determine an environmental problem in my community and I chose littering. The assignment also asks me to determine rather or not the cause of littering is related to human values and environmental ethics. I haven't been able to find a solid and simple definition of human values and environmental ethics so I cannot seem to determine the answer to the question. Any help please!?Is the cause of littering related to human values and environmental ethics?To us humans, we value ourselves more than others.



For example, I can walk the extra 10m to drop the sweet wrapper in the bin, or I can "drop" it on the floor and save time. Of course, that will increase the cleaner's workload, but it doesn't affect me directly.Is the cause of littering related to human values and environmental ethics?It's due to laziness, because some jackass doesn't want to carry that gum wrapper to the the nearest trashcan
  • word translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment