Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are some solutions to the environmental problems in India, China, and Mexico?

I'm working on a White Paper for school (blegh) and we need to have a few paragraphs covering a proposed solution to help solve the world issue we chose in 3 regions/countries. I chose India, China, and Mexico and my issue is the environment. Specifically I focused on garbage control, air pollution, and water pollution (rivers). I don't really have any ideas for solutions and I want my solution to be solid and have good evidence to back it up, not just some opinion of mine that isn't possible in the real world ;).



Any ideas? I know there won't be a solution to completely solve all of our environment problems, but just some ideas would be awesome.



I'm not trying to cheat, I swear, I'm just looking for ideas to get a more solid paper. Thanks!What are some solutions to the environmental problems in India, China, and Mexico?All three problems in all three countries boil down to a single root cause, overpopulation.What are some solutions to the environmental problems in India, China, and Mexico?China coal consumption is the big problem !

It's 5 times more than Europe coal consumption ! It means it's the same for environment even if Europe and Usa don't use coal from now...



A suggestion.

India and China can use solar energy to produce ammonia that is hydrogen storage and fertilizant...

solar energy ----%26gt; vapour production ---%26gt; electric energy ---%26gt; hydrogen ---%26gt; direct production of ammonia
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment