Monday, January 30, 2012

Which one is better? (pizza wise)?

little ceasars pizza

pizza hut

dominos

papajohns

or

me n' edsWhich one is better? (pizza wise)?
Pizza Hut..........there's not even any competitionWhich one is better? (pizza wise)?
me n' eds
Pizza Hut and Papa Johns' are the two bestWhich one is better? (pizza wise)?
Pizza Hut! I don't know what it is about their pizza, but it is the best out of these. I think it is the sauce.
DominosWhich one is better? (pizza wise)?
I've never had me n' eds - but of the rest - papajohns is the best. (LIttle Ceasars is the cheapest though)
I prefer Papa John's, there crust is much better.
i suppose if you don'd have access to a decent NY pizza, then little caesars is ok
Pizza Hut ... and nothing but!!



Cheese Lovers... with pepperoni and bacon.
I like pizza hut best.
Pizza Hut
pizza hut
my favorite of all u named is





pizza hut!!!!
PAPA JOHNS
dominos
Papa johns---Haven't had one in years but I remember them being very good--I live in a small town so only have Pizza Hut and Dominoes to pick from
Pizza Hut with Papa Johns close behind!!.....
Dominos has good choices one what to get on the pizza and the crust
Pizza Hut for pizza, but I love little ceasars breadsticks.
Domino's Double Zinger. It makes your mouth start watering as soon as you bring it into the car!
Papa Johns--the best around here



We don't have me n' eds
In my own opinion I would tell you "A Taste of Manhattan," but this parlor is privately owned -- not nation-wide.



We do not have me n'eds in this state ... if that should be the proper spelling and punctuation.



Of the nationwide chains you have mentioned, my personal favorite is Papa John's. Why? Because I do not like spicy pizza sauce, and PPJ's is not spicy ... to me.



My advice would be to ask yourself and hold your ground. Don't let the group decision override your own. It is good to be unique every now and then.



If you are asking as a personal question ... again, one would think that you would know that better than anyone else.



Psychologically and anatomically speaking, it is a highly individualized opinion on your part. The human tongue has specialized areas of receptors for taste. Sweet, Sour, Bitter and one other that I cannot think of right now, and my reference book is in a different location. Psychologically speaking, taste works symbiotically with smell. If it smells good, it will probably taste good ... it may be harmful, but the two still jive. Most everyone has a different number of each of these receptors on their tongue, and, therefore effects taste.



It is really up to you to decide ... not us! I have repeated that phrase too many times, haven't I?



I'm around,
Hands down with out a doubt Pizza Hut.
Dominos!!!
All of the above except Pizza Hut and that other chain that's last on your list (me n' eds?), I never heard of them. However, my favorite in order........



1. Papa Johns

2. Dominoes

3. Little Caesars
Pizza Hut Probally. but Home-ade is the best the absolute best.
i think pizza hut is well i guess that explains why i just got done eating it hahaha um.... i guess it just on what style pizza u like kk take care-andy(keep smilin=D)
Little Ceasars :)
papa johns cause some of their pizza taste great.
Pizza Hut.
If it pizza i don't mind. I like it from all places. Yummy yum yum.........

No comments:

Post a Comment