Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I need help on applying for little ceasars!?

First they told me to buy a program on tapseries.com and then print out a certificate and then the manager told me to go to a website called newl9.com to fill out some forum and thing is is that I have no idea what to do because I have no idea where to start he says that without it I can't start the Orientation. SO CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ASAP!I need help on applying for little ceasars!?
This all looks legit. Tapseries.com is where you get your food handlers certificate, and the newI9.com is to send an I-9 electronically to Little Caesars. For that you'll need their employer ID #, just ask them for it. An I-9 is just a federal form for all workers to be employed, showing that you have the right to work in the US.



As far as the foodhandlers certificate, it should only be maybe $20 tops, you watch a 45 minute or so online course, take notes, then go on to the next part where you take the test online, and if you pass you can print out the certificate and take it to your boss. I just had to get my certificate in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment