Friday, January 27, 2012

Is it easy to get a "low" job like Little Ceasars?

"Low" - as in, simple, and low paying...I guess?



I've noticed stereo-typical ghetto people (i.e. loud; drug addicts; unhygienic; "mean"; lazy; etc) are able to nab the job like THAT! **snaps fingers** I haven't attempted to pursue a job yet, but I'm getting ready to, and I'm hoping that my intelligence, critical thinking skills, quick adaptiveness, and cynical ability to SUCCESFULLY deceive others into assuming that I (at whatever moment in time I choose to "look" perky/happy) am in the perkiest and happiest mood would be attractive to the company's tastes.



And by the by, I wasn't trying to offend people who actually live in the ghetto. I've referring to the STEREOTYPICAL personality of a ghetto person...heck, I live in the ghetto too.Is it easy to get a "low" job like Little Ceasars?
Lol! If you have that type of personality you would make a great server. Servers make more money than Little Ceasars employees and if you'd rather not work with ghetto people it's better too. Servers need to be able to fake a friendly/happy mood and laugh at customers' lame jokes. But yeah, if you dress presentable and act polite towards the manager you should get the job easily.Is it easy to get a "low" job like Little Ceasars?
If you need the money, a job is a job. There are still many people out of work and condemning a job just because it doesn't require a college degree is very bigoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment