Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you like Little Caesars, Pizza hut or dominos?

Because Im thinking of getting Little Ceasars next Monday.Do you like Little Caesars, Pizza hut or dominos?
pizza hutDo you like Little Caesars, Pizza hut or dominos?
I like all 3!





Pizza Hut/Domino's are a match for me. Very good spots to get a nice, hot pie from.



Little Caesars Pizza is OK. I really enjoy their crazy bread more so than the actual pizza itself. They use to have a Lunch C combo that me and my brothers would go to pick up every now and then back in grade school that we really liked. They also had a Parmesan Cheese Pizza that I had the pleasure of trying once. They discontinued both and I've found myself going there a lot less since then.
Lwet me go on the record of saying that Lttle Caesar's SUCKS. The worst pizza available anywhere. You can buy a better frozen pizza at the grocery store.



Pizza Hut is always too greasy so that leaves Dominos which isn't a bad pizza. But my favorite franchise pizza is Papa Johns.Do you like Little Caesars, Pizza hut or dominos?
I prefer Pizza Hut as far as taste goes. However, with Little Casesars Hot and Ready, who can pass up a cheap large pizza. But back to taste, Little Caesars ranks at the bottom out of these three choices in my opinion.
Papa Johns?

haha, I know, not an option. but my favorite. %26lt;3



uhm I've heard stories of dominos employees spitting on peoples pizzas, and unfortunately I've seen it on mine, I won't order from there again.



I like pizza hut, but they're a bit greasy %26gt;.%26lt;Do you like Little Caesars, Pizza hut or dominos?
Out of those 3, I think Pizza Hut is the best.

But..#1 Pizza Hut, #2 Little Caesars, #3 Dominos.
If you do, make sure to order it fresh. They keep their "to go" pizzas in a hot box for up to an hour.
Dominos
Little Caesars is better.
Little caesars
Lol they r all good but little ceasars is more affordable
dominos - pineapple pizza!
I like all of the choices.
Dominozzz !!!
The Italian place down the street, a couple dollars more but worth it.
Dominoes for the garlic.
i love dominio's.
Pizza hut is best.
DOMINOZZZZZZZZZZZZ!



or if you like greasy pizza go to pizza hut lol



:)
Thin Crust Pizza Hut!
papa murphy's, all the way, all day!
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment