Friday, January 27, 2012

Which 5 dollar pizza do you like the best?

I would like to know which 5 dollar pizza people like the most. Hungry Howies, Little Ceasars, or Pizza Huts Pizza Mia?Which 5 dollar pizza do you like the best?
Hungry Howies! :) I love their ranch flavored crust!Which 5 dollar pizza do you like the best?
In a pinch I will get Little Ceasars or Pizza Hut........ But, only in a pinch! I would rather go to the market and get a Freschetta or DiGiorno frozen pizza. Those are the best two brands to purchase at the store. They each have large assortments to choose from.
when I'm feeling lazy, Hungry Howie's delivers the $5 pizza.

I'll get Little Caesars if I'm out. The stores I visit make sure the Hot %26amp; Readys are fresh because they fly out the door at the dinner hours.Which 5 dollar pizza do you like the best?
little caesars because you can get 2 larges for $10



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMejF2SC5鈥?/a>
LITTLE CAESAR... PIZZA PIZZA... iTS THE CHEEZEYISTWhich 5 dollar pizza do you like the best?
ive never heard of hungry howie, so i have to say lil ceasars i had it today :) %26amp; pizza hut is gross even though my boyfriend works there
Domino's (it's $5.99 though) or Pizza Hut



I HATE Little Ceasar's. Once I got it and it tasted AWFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment