Monday, January 30, 2012

POLL:Which is better for pizza?

I'm about to get some pizza any recommendations? Please do the BQ.

BQ: Pizza Hut-Dominos-Little Ceasars-or Pizza Baron?POLL:Which is better for pizza?
Pepperoni... from Pizza Hut... I don't know... it's the only one that's in my town...POLL:Which is better for pizza?
I think Pepperoni!

I peel the pepperoni off and eat them separate but with cheese pizza, there is too much cheese after no toppings.

I peel the cheese off anyway. haha.

Bread and sauce for me, basically!



BQ: Pizza Hut or Little Ceasars out of those choices but Papa Murphey's is really good too!
Extra Cheese, Extra Pepperoni, and Sausage :D on Thin Crust.



BQ: Pizza Hut!!POLL:Which is better for pizza?
cheese pizza

BQ: Boston pizza
Pizza hut is my favorite of the choices. Recommendation? I dunno, stuffed crust?POLL:Which is better for pizza?
I like Papa John's the best actually, but Pizza Hut is a close second.
Olives and sardines...
Fresh Onions on top mushrooms



CHicken parmasan
Little Ceasars%26lt;33
Pizza hut
Papa John's. If they aren't available in your area, then Little Ceasars.
Can't go wrong with the HUT
Skip it, it's loaded with calories.
Pepp.
I don't believe your the real Yamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment