Friday, January 27, 2012

What places in Arvada, CO hire 15-year-olds?

I need a summer job desperately! I have tried King Soopers, Little Ceasars, Dairy Queen, etc. Nobody seems to have jobs for 15 yr olds! Help!What places in Arvada, CO hire 15-year-olds?
Have you checked with Rec Centers and Day Camps or with the City of Arvada to see if they have any programs for matching kids with summer jobs?



Here is a list on the state labor board Website of the type of jobs you are allowed to hold. This might give you some ideas

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CDL鈥?/a>What places in Arvada, CO hire 15-year-olds?
try elitches, water world, lakeside, paper route, things like that. I remember I worked KFC (On 58th %26amp; Independence) and telemarketing when I was your age in Arvada but that was in the 90's. who knows what the laws are now for working at 15. you could always consider selling scentsy, pampered chef, silpada jewelry or something like that if you know enough people and your parents are willing to help you out. When I was 15 the law was that I couldn't work over 20 hours or past curfew.What places in Arvada, CO hire 15-year-olds?
In a tight economy, no one wants to hire 15 year olds...too many restrictions on their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment