Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I recently at little ceasars, now I am a nurse' aide. How do i sign up the tax return?

Now, I recently work in lil' ceasars, but now I'm a nurse aid.

My problem was...

Will it be Okay if I fill-up the W-2 form with only the paystub from my nurse' aide job? even though I don't have my paystub when I worked in Lil' caesars?



Because I already ripped my paystub when I was working in Lil caesars (coz i hate that Job!!!!) and I didn't know the uses of a paystub on near future.



Hope you'll help me. thanks.I recently at little ceasars, now I am a nurse' aide. How do i sign up the tax return?
For your income tax return, you don't need a paystub. By January 31, 2008, your employers will give you a W-2. Be sure that Lil Caesars knows your address so that you will get that W-2.



You use the information on both of the W-2s to do your taxes. The information is also sent to the IRS, so you have to use all of them on your return.I recently at little ceasars, now I am a nurse' aide. How do i sign up the tax return?
Your employer should complete the W-2 form and provide you a copy of what they've sent the IRS. You are not responsible for completing the W-2 form. You are however responsible to report all wage earned during the tax year from both Lil Caesars and your nurse aide jobs. Both employers should provide you with W-2s.I recently at little ceasars, now I am a nurse' aide. How do i sign up the tax return?
since you worked both jobs this year, when the mailings go out for your W-2's you should get one from each place of employment. (they will either give it to you, or mail it to you) both should be there to you by the end of january. you file for BOTH when you file for your taxes by adding the total of both incomes. you could probably use a 1040 or the 1040EZ if you have no deductions that you are going to claim.

you can also call the irs to get info, or go visit the web site. i make things easy for myself and file through H%26amp;R Block...lol...i have self empolyment and a regular job to file for...



the IRS also offers free help when you file too. (there are offices that offer internet filing and they do not charge for that). you just need to find the one closest to you.



hope that this info helps!I recently at little ceasars, now I am a nurse' aide. How do i sign up the tax return?
You should get a W-2 at the end of the year from each of the two jobs, and will add them together to file your tax return. No, you can't just put one of the jobs, you have to show all jobs for the year.



YOU don't fill the W-2 form with anything - the employer fills it out and sends it to you, and sends the info to the IRS also.
Each employer must give you a completed W-2 form; you do have to do the W-2 yourself. You (or whoever does your taxes) adds the numbers from one W-2 to the numbers from the other W-2 and records the totals on your tax return.

No comments:

Post a Comment