Monday, January 30, 2012

Which is the Better Pizza ?

Overall Quality



Little Ceasar's or Costco Pizza?



I dont like Little Ceasars after it has to be reheated in the microwave, but then again most foods are 100x better when they are fresh.



If there is other pizza's that are cheap and taste good then let me know. i Live in San Diego, California.Which is the Better Pizza ?
I would prefer Papa John's.Which is the Better Pizza ?
Surprisingly, I've never had Costco's pizza. I have tasted Little Ceasar's and I've had 99cents frozen pizza from the grocery store that tastes better.



So I would choose, neither. Just until I gave Costco's slices a try.



BTW, reheated pizza rocks! I find reheated slices taste better after the ingredients had time to fuss together for 24 hours. lol
I like lil caesar's, never had costco's. I prefer papa john's. If they have cici's pizza in san diego, they're real good deal. I live in SC %26amp; its like $5 for buffet, %26amp; u can also special order what u want %26amp; they'll put it on buffet, %26amp; it includes dessert pizza %26amp; salad bar. Hope that helped some:)Which is the Better Pizza ?
Well I have never heard of Costco Pizza here in Oklahoma. Little Ceasar's however is the most disgusting pizza in my opinion. I'd put Pizza Hut or Papa John's in first place. So I guess Costco Pizza would be it. Any pizza is better then Little Ceasar's.
Costco Pizza FTW it is really good and always good quality it is yuuummmmii ! and affordable i would go with the Costco one because everything Costco is always good, you know that :P HOPE I HELPED (:Which is the Better Pizza ?
papa murphys take and bake is one of my favs. and it also tastes amazing reheated, especially the chicken alfredo pizza! :) thats my fav and its cheap and all you have to do it pop it in your oven for like 20 mins
Costco Pizza is better i also live in san diego. because whenever you put costco pizza back in oven the cheese gets cheesy (good). also dominoes are really good.hope u get good pizza
costco or Sam's we are in Houston the store home made pizzas are great
Costco,although I am always amazed at how Little Caesar's cut their pepperoni thinner than paper.
Whats a costco? lol
DEF LIL CAESAR!!
Little Ceasars (My Opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment