Friday, January 27, 2012

I need help with a job ill be getting tomorrow please?

ok so tomorrow i am going to go apply for a job at little ceasars, and you have to hold a sign outside that says "come buy a 5 dollar pizza or whatever" (you know what i mean) and im afraid if i see any people that i know from school they'll laugh at me because im holding a sign outside, what would you do?I need help with a job ill be getting tomorrow please?
Hey, you're getting paid to hold a sign. Will you have to wear a costume? If not, I think you'll be fine. And if you're in a costume they may not even recognize you. Either way, though, they might tease you a bit at first but they'll stop laughing soon enough. And if you have a job and they don't, I guarantee they'll stop laughing when you can pay for things they can't, like dates, cars, college tuition, etc.I need help with a job ill be getting tomorrow please?
if they laugh then they're losers hey at least u have a job and ur making money...I need help with a job ill be getting tomorrow please?
Any honest job is a good job. You'll be laughing at them when you can buy nice stuff that you earn.I need help with a job ill be getting tomorrow please?
If you do see someone at school just casually say "hey, don't you go to my school? Why don't you come in and buy a pizza" If they don't want to buy anything they'll just walk off, and if they do wanna buy something, then you'd be contributing to the restaurant. So it's a win win situation. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment